Hey, I just read that Fuji has come out with this retro camera, the all new FUJIFILM X-M1, 16M with interchangeable lenses and a 3.0 inch tiltable LCD!!! Real cute, and now a serious contender for the other mirrorless cameras out there. I have owned an X-20 and was really impressed with the build and quality. The things which did not hold up for me was the manual focus and pixel quality (12M pixels) apart from that when I review the pictures the color and general quality was great. I still miss it! Overall, l and can see myself trying out the new X-M1. Perhaps Fuji will finally lure me away from Canon (Talking lens adapter here).
The Suggest Retail from Fuji is :
The FUJIFILM X-M1 (body only) will be available in black and silver in July 2013 for $699.95.
The FUJIFILM X-M1 and XC16-50mm (24-76mm) F3.5-5.6 OIS lens (kit) will be available in July 2013 for $799.95.
The FUJIFILM X-M1 (body only) will be available in brown in August 2013 for $699.95.
Here is the brief spec and you can check out more on the Fujifilm site
- The quality of a digital SLR in a compact body.
- The large APS-C 16M “X-Trans CMOS” & “EXR PROCESSOR II” realize impressive color reproduction and high resolution.
- Easy-to-use One Handed Operation & The 3.0-inch, 920K-dot Tilt LCD screen.
- Be versatile with interchangeable lenses.
- Wireless Image Transfer allows instant sharing via mobile devices.
Thanks for stopping by!!